3 DAYS 5 AMAZING WORKSHOPSINTRODUCTION TO POLE ARIA....POLE MEETS SILKS EXPERIENCE THE EVOLUTION OF POLE2013 WORKSHOPSHOLIDAY SPECIAL ENROLL IN ALL 4 WORkSHOPS BEFORE DEC. 25THRECEIVE 15% OFF ENTIRE BUNDLE!$182 FOR ALL 4 Beginner Workshops$221 for ALL 4 Intermediate & Advance WorkshopsHoliday Bundle INCLUDES POLE ARIA WORKSHOP!!!
All work shops will be broken down between basic 1,2 as well as intermediate & advanced. Basic 1 & 2 students will be in workshops together, while intermediate & advanced will be together. Workshops will be tailored to each level.
1. BASIC MOVEMENTS: Learn the basic holds/grips, spins, dance, transitions, climbs, pole stance, even how to put together a sequence with fluidity, and body alignment. Basic 1 & 2 (60 min) $42
2. Tricks and Transitions: In this class Cat will cover any move that you are working with and give it a connecting move to get to the next. This class focuses on what really is key to a performance/routine and just in basic pole fitness classes. The execution of transitions and positioning of moves create the connection and balance that is the most important in taking yourself to a new level and feeling more comfortable in the movement. *All Levels (90 min) $60
3. Just Dance: Over the years of performing, competing, instructing, and judging internationally, Cat always asks, wheres the dance? Either using a chair, floor work, going pole to pole, just dance on the pole, using your style and bring the accents and uniqueness out. Cat looks at “ Just Dance ” as Pole Artistry. Dance is the foundation to making your pole work fun, and most of all you! Dance is expression of self, Cat can help you get there. *All Levels (60 min) $60
4. Ms. Spinster: Cat won the USPDF National Title Ms. Spinster in Oct 2011. Many call me Cat the goddess of the spinning pole. This class will help you with various techniques to control the pole, secure your grips, and NOT get dizzy! Many moves are much more enhanced with the spinning pole. Cat will teach you the grace and execution of the spinning pole offers.*Intermediate & Advanced (90 min) $60
5. Pole Aria: Pole Aria fuses together the beauty of pole dance & aerial silks. For those who have always wanted to learn the soft, fluid motions of silk, as well as the sensual art of the pole but have hesitated for whatever the reason this class is for you. Pole Aria brings to you the best of both worlds. Pole Aria is an innovative approach to pole fitness allowing you to combine various different elements into your dance/fitness routine. You don’t have to be an expert in either to begin your Pole Aria dance/fitness regime. Remember, dance is an expression of self. Cat will work with your level "hands on" to help you learn this new skill. Basic 1 & 2 (60 min) $70
Intermediate & advanced (90 min. ) $80
* Pole-Aria: Cat Gennaro, “Pole-Aria is an innovative element to pole fitness. I have been using this apparatus for a year now feel it’s an entirely new approach in pole dance, for all levels, even people that never took an aerial class! After seeing students improve in all areas of strength, flexibility, and control on the pole I started classes just with the fabric. I saw girls find this whole new found confidence in their pole work!” Cat still finds, every day, new ways to use the fabric, it’s a unlimited exploration of the art! It’s beautiful and challenging, but it takes us to another genre of pole fitness. One of the true pioneers of pole dancing, Caterina Gennaro helped introduce the world to this burgeoning sport in 2006 when she opened Poleates, an 8-pole dedicated pole dancing studio in Westlake Village California.
As a former competitive gymnast, Gennaro trained w/Shelia Kelly at the S factor in Hollywood, Bobbi’s Pole Studio in Australia, The Pole Studio in Vegas, among other studios quickly developing her own style and out-distancing her instructors with her incredible strength, grace and muscle control. Cat has been featured in the LA Times, Self magazine, Sports Illustrated, ladies Home Journal, Your Health Connection, The Acorn, Ventura County Star, London times, Chicago Tribune, New York Times and has graced over 5 covers in the Pole Sport and Fitness magazines. Cat is also the North American Spokesperson for the International Federation Of Pole Fitness, setting the standards for the rules of conduct, safety codes, and ethical conduct within the sport. Always the competitor, Cat has appeared in numerous national and international pole fitness competitions in New York, Las Vegas, London, Holland, Brazil and Los Angeles, winning the National title of Miss Spinster at the USPDF US Championships. Now retired from competition, Cat still performs and does workshops worldwide, recently completing a European Tour. Currently, she is ranked in the world’s top 20 pole dancing performers. Her Poleates training has been recognized as one of the top 5 in the world according to over 1300 studios that voted in this years “The Best Of Issue” Pole Dance International.
Contact Cassandra today for more info at [email protected] or 805-402-9435 OR REGISTER ONLINE TODAY BY CLICKING HERE